| The Village of North Randall is a hub of retail, commercial and light industrial activity, ideally located near the intersections of several major highways. (I-480, I-271, State RT. 422, State RT. 8, State RT. 43 and Warrensville Center Road. Upwards of 50,000 vehicles traverse these highways and roads daily.
The village of North Randall maintains its own State Certified Building Department, led by our Chief Building Official, Mr. Charles Horvath. The department handles all aspects of land development and building construction, including planning, zoning, building permits and inspections. This one-stop shop process greatly reduces the time and paperwork in the permitting process, saving time and money for our residents and businesses.
Economic Development incentives that have been established by the administration include:
- Establishing a Community Re-investment Area (CRA) this allows us to offer tax abatement of the increased tax value that a project will generate. This is based upon the amount of investment and the amount of jobs created.
- We are operating under a ten year Comprehensive Master Plan developed for us by the Cuyahoga County Planning Commission.
- The development of a new Zoning Code for the entire Village provides more flexibility for development.
- Establishment of a new Sign Code.
- Development of a streetscape plan for the beautification of the Northfield Road Corridor.
Current list of available properties.
A1) 92,000 Sq. Ft. former Home Improvement warehouse bldg. - 4601 Northfield Rd.
A2) 8,600 Sq. Ft. former Auto accessories building - 4681 Northfield Rd.
A3) 43,000 Sq. Ft. former Toys"R"Us - 21200 Miles Rd.
A4) Up to 4,000 Sq. Ft. Tenant Space - 4556 Warrensville Ctr. Rd.
A5) Up to 20,000 Sq. Ft. Tenant Space - 21900 Emery Rd.
A6) Up to 3,000 Sq. Ft. Tenant Spaces - 4650 Warrensville Ctr. Rd.
A7) 45,000 Sq. Ft. former Dick's Sporting Goods - 21250 Miles Rd.
A8) 31,000 Sq. Ft. former h.h. gregg - 4910 Northfield Rd.
A9) 4,800 Sq. Ft. former Bob Evans - 21921 Miles Rd.